Our Caregivers are devoted folks share a deep passion for delivering top-notch home care to your family. However, when you bring a stranger into your home you want more than someone who’s kindhearted. You are trusting this individual with your loved one’s safety and well-being, and we understand that. Here’s how we make sure each of our caretaker exemplifies our values of compassion, trust and expertise.
Background Checking & Police Verification
- We conduct thorough background checks on all of our caregivers. Each person who enters your home is bonded to protect you against loss.
- All Identification documents are thoroughly verified and references and relatives are carefully examined. The documents are submitted to the local police station for further examination.
- Every caregiver’s bio-data and screening report shall be presented before starting the service.
Ongoing, World-Class Training
- Each staff completes a comprehensive, multi-phased training program before they ever meet or serve a client. They also participate in periodic ongoing training programs as we develop them.
- If during the service period the staff is expected to take on additional duties, let us know and we shall ensure that your additional needs are taken care of.
- We understand the importance of the compatibility match for both the client and the caregiver.