Job title: Critical care Nurse
Job purpose: To ensure smooth delivery of Critical Nursing Care services.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To provide direct and individualized critical care (ICU/ CCU) nursing to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles.
- In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of Critical Care Nurses include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver care as per the nursing care plan under supervision of Primary consultant / AHC physician
- Records medical information and vital signs
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions due to medications or treatment in line with the policy
- Initiates patient education plan, educates patients and patient attendant on how to manage illness/injury or criticality at home through home care needs, diet/nutrition/exercise programs.
- Record and update care related information concisely, accurately in the patient file
- Able to handle specialized equipment used on patient.
- Monitor catheters, leads and tubing for proper placement and functioning
- Communicate with family/patient attendant on relevant information on patient’s condition
- Handle emergencies and report to AHC physician and SPOC
Education: GNM/B.Sc Nursing
Experience: minimum 1-2 years experience in ICU/ Critical care
- Should have good communication in English, Hindi and Kannada
- Job involves working in shifts.
- Job requires he/she should be mobile, able to function in the filed – at patient location
Job Title: Homecare Nurse
Roles and responsibilities
- To maintain professional standards of competence in line with current best nursing practices.
- To ensure that all care needs for each patient are met in accordance with the care plan.
- To ensure that all patient care is delivered in accordance with company documented clinical policies and procedures.
- To promote patient safety, privacy, dignity and confidentiality at all times.
- To ensure that all relevant information relating to a patient’s care or treatment is recorded accurately and at the time the care was delivered.
- To communicate with the referring clinician in a timely and professional manner.
- To maintain close liaison with other healthcare professionals as appropriate.
- To participate in any quality assurance program.
- To maintain close liaison with other healthcare professionals as appropriate.Patient care post discharge at the residence of the patient.
- B.Sc. Nursing/GNM with 1-5 yrs of work experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Ability to work in a team
- To be motivated and proactive and to respond positively to new challenges
- Ability to present a professional image at all times